Why 1.04 is noob?

[XK]'s presence in versions '02 and '04
[XK]!B•
=Founder=
Posts: 4262
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:28 am
Steam: xkbladen
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Why 1.04 is noob?

Post by [XK]!B• » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:15 pm

I think this picture is self explanatory.
Image
TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Image
RIPNAUT

Guest

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:28 pm

woah u did totally awsome. im never able to score that high on 04. they too good for me.

sargon
Jedi
Posts: 621
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:38 pm
Location: VanCity | Canada
Contact:

Post by sargon » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:08 pm

envy us

ROFL
:lol:

Agóur
Champion
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Agóur » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:16 pm

lol at this too
Image
Still pissed that i got killed : /

[XK] Ranger®
=Highly Respected Member=
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: California

Post by [XK] Ranger® » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:37 pm

i think B was pointing out the hilarious pings
Image

Agóur
Champion
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Agóur » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:40 pm

[XK] Ranger® wrote:i think B was pointing out the hilarious pings

and that it was no shields
i was pointing out that theyre just scrubby ;)

[XK]!B•
=Founder=
Posts: 4262
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:28 am
Steam: xkbladen
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by [XK]!B• » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:08 pm

[XK] Ranger® wrote:i think B was pointing out the hilarious pings


Thanks ranger.
TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Image
RIPNAUT

`JëStè®!
nerdshit
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:40 am

Post by `JëStè®! » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:50 pm

in 1.04 its only bg snipers with no shields >_>
Image

[XK] УåH
=Highly Respected Member=
Posts: 846
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:32 pm
XFire: xkdeath
Location: Colorado

Post by [XK] УåH » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:24 pm

not only do they play snipers no shields they play with tanks on the map the fawk?
Image

Image

Image

Image <--sig made for me by the legendary zorg back in 05' =O


Like a VIRGIN OH OH OHHH LIKE A VIRGIN!!!



[XK]`ZoTOb!=XK=: i got 3D class's on
[XK]`ZoTOb!=XK=: o0
[XK]`ZoTOb!=XK=: its cool

Pope
Hero
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:38 pm

Post by Pope » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:29 pm

[XK]`Agóur wrote:lol at this too
Image
Still pissed that i got killed : /



the funniest part of that screenshot is the fact that you have it saved.

Agóur
Champion
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Agóur » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:04 pm

Pope wrote:
[XK]`Agóur wrote:lol at this too
Image
Still pissed that i got killed : /



the funniest part of that screenshot is the fact that you have it saved.

you ever hear of fraps?

Pope
Hero
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:38 pm

Post by Pope » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:15 pm

[XK]`Agóur wrote:
Pope wrote:
[XK]`Agóur wrote:lol at this too
Image
Still pissed that i got killed : /



the funniest part of that screenshot is the fact that you have it saved.

you ever hear of fraps?


have you ever heard of pub screenshots? BECAUSE I HAVENT! j roc had a reason to post his (pings) you were boasting.

Agóur
Champion
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Agóur » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:22 pm

Pope wrote:
[XK]`Agóur wrote:
Pope wrote:
[XK]`Agóur wrote:lol at this too
Image
Still pissed that i got killed : /



the funniest part of that screenshot is the fact that you have it saved.

you ever hear of fraps?


have you ever heard of pub screenshots? BECAUSE I HAVENT! j roc had a reason to post his (pings) you were boasting.

*B

more-so pointing out the fact that 04 players have very little skill

[XK]Disciple
=Old Schooler=
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:43 am
XFire: joe98200

Post by [XK]Disciple » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:25 pm

What's even more hilarious is that these people are too dirt-ass poor to buy the game and upgrade to 1.07.
Image

ÐèsCént Zagan
Newb
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:14 pm
Location: New York City

Post by ÐèsCént Zagan » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:39 pm

XKºDísçípl£ wrote:What's even more hilarious is that these people are too dirt-ass poor to buy the game and upgrade to 1.07.


I dont think theyd want to spend money to lose at Halo everyday
04 scrub

Post Reply